Wellness Series: Featuring Tori Wesszer of Fraiche Living
Meet Tori Wesszer of Fraiche Living, a woman that has always shown us how easy it can be to implement healthy habits. We always stay tuned for Tori's advice and recommendations.
- Can you describe yourself in 3 words? Productive. Impatient. Kind. (And a tad scattered some days lol)
- Do you follow a special morning (or evening) routine? My morning routine fell off the rails at the beginning of Covid and I’m not sure it ever totally recovered to be perfectly honest - at least the gym part, which was a big part for me. My best week days start bright and early, around 5am with a cup of tea followed by some sort of exercise, time with the family and then off to work (which is attached to my house).
- How would you describe your approach to wellness? Balanced and wholesome. I think that wellness has become a bit of a buzz word and may feel restricting and rigid for some people. For me, wellness is really when I feel my best. Some days that may mean a work out and a big salad and other days it may mean an ice cream with my kids. Nourishing your body can come in different shapes, and they are all important.
- Fill in the Blank: Your present life will be a lot better if you, _____ focus more. I love what I do for work, and in life I’m always trying to cram in as much as I can! I’m not good at saying no, which can lead to a lack of focus (and no time).
- When do you feel the greatest mind-body connection? In the morning, by myself, on a hike when possible: no phone! The physical demand of the hike, the connection with nature and the stillness of the morning allow me to be the most in tune with my body and mind. I don’t sit still well, so it’s kind of the closest I get to meditation at this point!
- What is your favourite MIFA product? Eucalyptus Mood Mist!
Easy Recipes to Start the Day and Meal Planning!
I love starting my day with a smoothie (we even created our own insulated smoothie cups we are so obsessed!). If anyone is looking to jazz up their morning routines this 5 Day Smoothie Challenge is a great place to start.
My husband and I usually make a Big Batch Salad to last us a chunk of the week, which makes eating salads so convenient! I highly recommend doing the same.