Wellness Series: Featuring Erin Treloar of Raw Beauty Talks
Meet Erin Treloar of Raw Beauty Talks, a firm believer that health and wellness is an inside job first and foremost, meaning she does not center her coaching around how you look, or what you weigh, but rather how you FEEL.
Get To Know Erin
Loving. Inspired. Coach.
You may want to sit down...this could take a second ;) In all seriousness, my self care routine is more robust now than it has ever been because my life is more full than it's ever been.
- Meditation - I'm a meditation teacher and have been practicing for 5+ years. 30-minutes daily is my sweet spot.
- Movement - I love walks in the forest with a good podcast, low impact workouts on the Alo app and Pilates.
- Acupuncture - This is the most grounding practice for anxiety I have ever experienced. I go see my girl twice a month and she grounds my ass with those needles and her healing touch.
- Cold plunges - especially impactful when I can do it in the ocean but usually just do it at the end of my shower.
- Supplements - Omega 3's, biotin, magnesium, iron, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin b12 (told you I'm a lot!)
- Medication - I take an anti-anxiety medication to support my mental health. Even though I'm mindful about my health and wellness I still need my little white pill to be able to show up for life. There is still such a stigma around medication and while I'd obviously prefer not to be on it, I choose my sanity over an every day struggle. Meditation + medication baby.
Yes and no. I have a routine but I'm not as rigid with it as I used to be. My morning routine is pretty simple. I start the day with the words, "Today is going to be a beautiful day". First thing I put into my body is a big glass of water. I have my supplements with breakfast and then I write down my goals at the top of my note pad before I start work.
I usually do my 30-minute meditation in the evening right after the kids go to bed. I aim to power down all electronics about 30 minutes before it's time to sleep, then I spray my vegan silk pillowcase with the MIFA Eucalyptus spray and read until I fall asleep (which is usually only about 2 pages!).
A lot more gentle than it used to be! I used to be really rigid with my eating and exercise but now I eat intuitively and just move my body in ways that feel good. I think the biggest shift is that wellness is no longer centered around achieving a certain look and all about feeling my best from the inside out.
Fill in the Blank: Your present life will be a lot better if you, ________
were more present (working on it!)
Dancing to a really good song. I grew up dancing to choreographed routines but now it's more good-song-comes-on-dance-in-the-kitchen-vibes.
Meditation, prioritizing sleep, my work, being present with my kids and husband.
Blank paper, a pen and some MIFA Eucalyptus spray. OBSESSED.
Join Erin at her free webinar session "5 Steps to End the Battle with Food and Your Body".