Dry brushing is one of those body treatments that really awakens your senses and feels incredible after you’re done. Your *new* skin will be silky-smooth as you slough off all the dead skin cells and open the way for maximum serum absorption.
Not only will you notice immediate results but it’s the long terms benefits that really make it a must-have ritual to incorporate into your bathing routine. Over the long term, it helps detoxify your skin by increasing blood circulation and promoting lymphatic flow. The stimulation of the lymphatic system is what helps you move out toxins and bring in good nutrients to every cell in the body.
Detoxify, exfoliate, and stimulate collagen? Let’s get it!
- Always dry brush on dry skin, before you hop in the shower
- Start with your feet and move upwards towards your heart.
- For the stomach work in a clockwise direction.
- When you start on your arms, begin with your hands and work upwards.
- Use firm, small strokes upward or work in a circular motion.
This ritual is typically practiced two to three times a week, but you can do it as often as daily, in the morning or evening. Results usually appear within the first two weeks.